Here are some Christmas season pics of our boys. It was very challenging to get these pics, as Zachary quite understandably does not want to sit still and be held for pictures since he can now walk. Zach has been trucking around and exploring the world around him more. Kyle was a champ and wanted to pose and smile his very best, so he could go back to playing with legos. I feel super blessed to have my two sweet boys! They are so much fun!
We have a name for our daughter. After changing our minds every week with the girl name we FINALLY agreed on a name we love. Lily is a flower that represents innocence, beauty and purity. Anne means Grace, which also happens to be my middle name, so we agreed on Lily Anne. Miss Lily is already getting spoiled, I already bought her, her first summer dress with matching bloomers and flower headband, pink monkey pajamas, and girlie onesies. Usually we wait for the 7th month of pregnancy to start buying clothes, but I could not resist. Lily is kicking more and more, infact last night she kicked hard enough to make my tummy move! It's a nice sight of what is more to come.

I'll post more pictures and updates after Christmas! Have an awesome Christmas with your loved ones.
Love- Steve, Sarah, Kyle, Zach & Lily
No comments:
Post a Comment